Sunday, December 11, 2011

Week 4 Assignment:Challenging in implementing my Action Research Plan

A challenge that I might foresee in implementing my action research study is the participation of parents and student. It is really hard for my school to get any parents volunteers in our school for when we are having specific events. I am afraid that if I sent the surveys home to get filled out they never will. The students also are not very responsible in bringing papers signed back to school. I know this is going to be a setback on my action research.  

I plan on solving this issue by motivation my students to bring their surveys back by giving them a incentive if they bring their surveys back. I also plan on having the entire staffs help on getting all the information that I will need. I believe this will help for the students. Now for the parents I plan on doing some home visits along with the school counselor and phone calls to get the necessary information. That is only if I don’t receive it back. I hope all of this will help.

What do you all think?

1 comment: